September 20, 2010

The week went fairly well, no major mishaps or anything spectacular really. It seems I am having horrible luck with letter writing though.... Well the tones are not coming that great, but they are certainly better than they have been. It is all about the practice of course. And then the Lord stepping in helps out a bit. :) Yeah it is so awesome that Tucker is in my building, I wish I had known that all along, we talk some almost every night now. He is actually leaving this week unfortunately, but I am so stoked for him, he has changed quite a bit already, he is obedient and much more responsible than he was, so that really makes me happy!! He leaves this wednesday, but his VISA didn't come in so he is going to Sacremento California until it comes. He is going to love it, no cold places for him. He is so happy. So I went up to his dorm room and everyone sang God be with you until we meet again in spanish of course. I thought it was really cool. Haha. I am going to miss him, but he will do awesome.
I completely forgot that Dad was here in Utah, that made me a little sad to know that he was so close, and yet so far away. This little bubble gets somewhat tiring sometimes, but overall I really do love it. People make it sound worse than it really is. I saw the Fishers yesterday (Sunday) which was really cool and made me super happy. They said that they had just seen dad, so that was when I rememberd he was or had been there. It must be really hard for the family, especially you and him when he leaves. How is everyone taking that? How is dad doing, I don't hear much about him and I would like to. really love you guys. And I am giong to miss you so much. though I have to admit I get so caught up with the work and everything going on that I don't think about you very much, which is a good and bad thing i guess. 
I need to learn a lot of patience here. And I have been put with the perfect companion to learn it. Yeah me. I really do appreciate him though, it is just sometimes hard for me. I don't know why. Haha.
Sorry this is such a short email, I am really starting to get annoyed with how little time we get on the computer to write emails, or letters for that matter. Today the computer jipped me five minutes of my time, so I am not so happy right now. But life is really good. Today I just got 3 dear elders which was totally awesome. 
I love you all so much, just remember to be safe and to keep up the good work, let me know how everything is going with school mom!! I will try to right you some time soon!!
 
Elder fawcett (Fang Zhanglao)

No comments:

Post a Comment