October 18, 2010

This week has been very uneventful besides the fact of getting new missionaries. Twenty three new missionaries came in I believe. 7 of those being Sister missionaries. Can I just say that Sister missionaries are really.... interesting.... That is all I am going to say right now. Our Zone leader had all the old elders become mentors to a couple of the new ones. So we get to be great examples to them and teach them the little Chinese we know. I remember when I came in and thought the old missionaries were so smart and knew so much about Chinese already. Based on all of us now, that was not the case at all. I don't think we will let the new missionaries know that though. :)

I get to see Jeff and Justin (my old roommates) a bit so that is really cool. I tell jueff of my problems and he tells me his and we just make each other feel good. I also finally found Sister Hyde this last Sunday. So that was really cool to talk to her. She came five weeks after me and leaves two before me. How messed up is that? :)
 
I hope everyone is having a great time and being super successful. May the Lord be with all of you in your endeavors to do good and build his kingdom. Love you all. Have a great week.
 
Elder Fawcett

No comments:

Post a Comment